Friday, June 17, 2011

Kieler Woche

Time for last event of the ISAF Sailing World Cup. I'm here in Kiel, Germany getting ready for another windy event. Our meteorologist is predicting the wind to be 15-25 knots for the whole event. It has begun to rain on and off and the temperature is dropping.

Yesterday I had my first day off....it consisted of sleeping all day! I'm feeling a lot better and refreshed after the stomach bug. Zach and I are going to register our boats and get them ready for the event, but I don't think we are going to sail today. The weather looks a bit rough.

This event is big for me because I would like to qualify for funding for the US Sailing Team Alphagraphics and I would like to finish 3rd in the ISAF Sailing World Cup. AND honestly, I would like to redeem myself after my finishes/bloopers in Weymouth and Hyeres.  = )

You can view the results at:
http://www.kieler-woche.de/eng/englishdefault.php

No comments:

Post a Comment