Friday, April 22, 2011

Hyeres, France

The fourth stop of the ISAF World Sailing Cup is here = )

I've been doing training with Luther over the past couple of days. We have been very careful to not over do it since I have been ill with some kind of food/water sickness. The training has consisted of two hours that are very intense. The last few days have been pretty windy. We focused mainly on my boat handling and short course racing with a lot of boats. It's been really fun and I have really enjoyed sailing with all the girls! I actually managed to round the windward mark, drop my tiller and take out the whole fleet! That takes some serious skills to mess up all 20 boats you're competing against! hehe.

Now, I am going to take a few days off and get rested up for the event. Racing starts on the 24th and you can view the results/regatta website at http://sof.ffvoile.net/.

I hear that I am on the same course as my brother!!!! That's going to be soooooo much fun. We will be able to share information and see first hand how each other sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment