Monday, May 21, 2012

2012 Laser Radial Worlds Conclusion

Hey Everyone!

I just finished the Laser Radial Worlds in 9th overall and I will be honest and say I am not happy with my results numerically wise. I would of liked to of finished better, but I didn't. On the other hand I actually feel this event was great. I saw so many positive factors that it outweighed the small amount of negatives. I am so happy with many things in my sailing that it gives me great motivation to keep going. My reaches, downwinds, and starts are near to top notch!

Luther has made a short list of things that he wants to work on in the upcoming weeks, but we are both very happy with everything right now! It was an extremely tough event tactically. At times I would feel that I was sailing a near perfect beat, but then factors outside of my hands would change it. It's interesting when you are dealing with the environment! Sometimes you just got to laugh it off and keep going!!!

Now I am off to the Canary Islands with the US Olympic Sailing Team. It's going to be so much fun. We are going there as a team bonding/fitness camp. I can't wait to go! I'll update you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment