Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palma De Mallorca, Spain

Hola! I'm here in Palma de Mallorca, Spain getting ready to sail the Princess Sofia Regatta. I've been here for about a week training and I have learned so much. I can't even describe how happy I am with my sailing. Compared to this time last year, I have improved so much. Luther and I have done a lot of training and I am so excited to see the results. This actually brings me to now…how I'm feeling going into this event: Completely motivated, pumped, focused etc.

In January I sat down with Luther, Leandro, Chris, and Kenneth and completely committed my whole being for the Olympics. We talked about what we thought it would take to achieve my goals. Since that discussion I have based my whole life around what I can do to improve my body, mind, and sailing. I dedicate every day, minute, and second to my commitment to my dream. This is a huge reason as to why I am excited for this event. I am ready to learn new things and see my progression so I know what I need to work on for the future.

Please watch the results at:
http://www.trofeoprincesasofia.org/

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog logo, Paige! It's gratifying to see how focused you are. Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete